Is that the weather report?
Everyone knows we get lesbians every goddamn year, and yet every time they arrive people act all shocked. “I’m not ready for lesbians yet! I haven’t put lesbian tyres on my car!” Lady, it happens every year. You were warned beforehand. It’s your own damn fault if you end up in an accident because you weren’t prepared for lesbians.
seriously. so tired of being late for school just because the subway can’t handle lesbians. it’s norway! what do they expect
On the bright side, learning institutions will close in their droves as nations shut down due to the overwhelming presence of lesbians.
:sigh: But you have to make up lesbian days at the end of the school year…
I’ve been waiting for lesbians ever since the weather turned cold. I was promised 5cm of lesbians and DID I GET ANY? NO I DID NOT. Oh sure, there are lesbians up on the hills, but where’s my gorgeous carpet of lesbians, huh?
I don’t know how to make the Yuletide gay in these conditions. :(
are there even any houses in the usa which touch each other???
like in britain some houses are terraced or semi-detached
but in america they’re like “dON’t tOUch mE!”
I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT BRITISH NEIGHBORHOODS LOOKED LIKE. THANK YOU.
Isn’t that like a major fire code violation? Like if one house catches on fire, POOF there goes the whole fucking street up in flames.
- Whovians: (cradling Supernatural fandom) (singing) 'hush little fandom dont you cry, Kevin is in fact alive,aaaand sammmy too, deans gonna find them for you'
- Supernatural fandom: (crying softly)
- Harry potter fandom: still at it ? where are the Sherlockians?
- Whovians: watching tv
- -shuffling feet-
- -crashing through door-
- Sherlockians: WE GOT A TRAILER!! SOO MANY FEELS!
- Supernatural fandom: (wailing )
- Whovians: potter you can take this one